Welcome to KARMA.ST

Hey, This blog is for no-one and everyone. Everything is written straight from my reality, my world.

torsdag, maj 07, 2020

Spotify Premium WITHOUT Ads or Subscription? YES!

Let's start with some proof. Screen recording when using this free app as it was Premium

Can't fake that. Especially not "Upgrade to Premium as it shows in the Video"

Worked for me via every phone I've got under last two plus years.

Shall say, this is for Android users, no root needed nothing. You login with your user/pass (after installed the apk) Then it's done - No Ads - No payments.

Order by either send an email to spotify@hko.se or directly on spotify.hko.se - You'll get the app downloading link directly after payment.


// KINGHKO.COM

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Use this Form to get in touch with me.

Or just send an email to hko@karma.st

Featured post

I love her