Welcome to KARMA.ST

Hey, This blog is for no-one and everyone. Everything is written straight from my reality, my world.

onsdag, maj 29, 2019

Drugs, so?

Now when I have Methadone in my system I'm ok  again, thats it, no euphoria at all, only make me NOT sick. 


It's a Moment 22 problem and a huge problem, you become a slave to society beacuse it's the state who pay huge amount for every client.. 

Cash is king 👑 

Unfortunately even by the government. 

They hate us, want us locked down. We are the Bastards who heck them and will do rest of my life.. 


A good cop is a dead cop 

That's a saying quote i like  very much! 


Ok nuff for now. 


So long! 

m

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Use this Form to get in touch with me.

Or just send an email to hko@karma.st

Featured post

I love her